17 - 18
• Pristine setting directly across from Medina County River Styx park
• Tree lined streams and rolling hills
• Located on North East Corner of River Styx Road and Blake Road
• 1724 Feet of Frontage on River Styx Road, 936 Feet of Frontage on Blake Road
• Approximately 35 acres is currently in agriculture and is leased through the balance of 2013 to a local farmer for $85 per acre ($2975 annual income). More acreage currently dedicated to open space could be put in agriculture.
• Scenic River Styx runs through property as well as another small stream.
• Free Gas for heating from gas well on property.
• 2 new furnaces.
• Significant new landscaping and trees planted.
• Private well and septic.
• Permanent Parcel #009-16B-15-001
• Taxes $1812 annually – CAUV is activated
• 5 Bedroom house, 2572 square feet plus 1532 square foot basement with walk out. Two baths, New Windows, Hardwood Floors
• House currently being professionally painted and new gutters are being installed.
• House is currently leased to a single residential tenant for $1200 per month ($14,400 annual income). Lease may be broken with 90 days written notice to tenant.
• House currently has a separate second floor entrance accessed by an add-on exterior stairway, and was once rented to two separate tenants. Seller will remove stairway, and close in second floor entrance prior to closing if desired by buyer.
• 82’ x 41’ bank barn with post and beam construction with sound slate roof built in 1890. Structurally solid with the exception of south end which needs some maintenance and repair. Wood siding also needs some repair and painting
• 32’ x 18’ Post and Beam construction with Steel Roof. Structurally sound. Wood siding needs some repair and painting
For Sale By Owner
47+ Acre Farm with House, Barn,
and Utility Building
8285 River Styx Road
Wadsworth School District
Contact: 330-289-1775 (Joe) email@example.com
8285 River Styx Road, Wadsworth, Ohio | Contact Joe at 330-289-1775 or firstname.lastname@example.org